Engineering Student Leaders
- Student leaders are upperclass students who are committed to mentoring first-year students
- Guide project teams in best practices for project management and collaborative problem solving
- Serve as a ready resource to students during their overall "freshman transition"
Professional Mentor Program
- Students begin to develop a professional network by connecting with volunteer faculty and alumni mentors
- Mentors serve as a "go-to" person for students as they begin to map their directions forward into the engineering departments and the profession