Graduate Forms

CSEE Force Registration Form

Any graduate student who wishes to be enrolled in a course and cannot do so via the HUB must complete the CSEE Force Registration Form, which can be obtained from the Graduate Academic Coordinator in 212 Ketter Hall. Once you have completed the form and obtained your faculty advisor's signature, please return it to the Graduate Academic Coordinator.