School of Engineering and Applied Sciences

Office of Undergraduate Education

Located in 410 Bonner Hall, the advisors here can help you with questions that are not specific to chemical engineering.

group photo of UB SEAS academic advisors.

Questions about general education requirements, transfer credits, and lower-division (freshman and sophomore) courses are all appropriate questions to ask the SEAS undergraduate advisors.

The SEAS Office of Undergraduate Education is responsible for maintaining your academic records, and ultimately giving the approval needed to grant your degree. You can get an unofficial record of your progress in the form of a “flowsheet” just by stopping by this office and asking for it. It is very helpful to have a copy of this flowsheet any time you go to meet with a CBE faculty advisor.