Given by Mary Wolf, to honor and pay tribute to her late husband Harold O. Wolf, BA geology 1960, to recognize high achieving students pursuing an engineering degree who distinguish themselves in academic coursework and extracurricular activities.
- Excellence in academic coursework
- Demonstrate exceptional motivation, innovation and participation in student project and/or competition
- Student leader or involvement in activities or programs that enhance student experience
- Authorship and/or presentation of paper or participate in research, design or testing effort within an engineering discipline
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Applicants must be nominated by a SEAS faculty member. Students who are nominated will receive an invitation to apply via e-mail.
- Departmental nomination required
- Recipients will be chosen by SEAS Leadership Committee
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for Accreditation and Student Affairs