Advising & Registration

graduation chords.
Advising Registration Forms Technical Electives Additional Resources

MAE Force Registration

Make sure to review "Registration" tab content, then submit form here.

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

For International Students

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) enables F-1 students to take part in an internship or other experience that is integral to the curriculum of their degree program.

Step 1: Sign up for MAE 496

Step 2: Submit CPT Form to request advisor recommendation letter.

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

For International Students 

Optional Practical Training is an F-1 student benefit that allows you to work off-campus in a job related to your major. It is meant to supplement your academic experience with practical experience.

Credit Limit Override

There are a maximum number of credits for which students can register for in a semester. Any additional credits, must be approved by SEAS and approval is contingent on student GPA.

Maximum credits by semester:

Fall and Spring: 19
Winter Session: 5
Summer Session(s): 8 per session, 14 for entire term, & no more than 11 credits overlapping between sessions

Additional Forms