Graduate Appointments


How can I get a TA/SA/RA appointment?

  • Teaching Assistant's (TA's) are nominated by MAE Faculty members
  • Research Assistant's (RA's) are chosen by MAE Faculty members.
  • Student Assistant's (SA's) are advertised for. Keep a look out for these and discuss with MAE Faculty Members.
TA's RA's SA's

Research Assistants


Students who have been appointed should contact Michael Bellotti for appropriate forms.


How many hours a week can I work?

Number of hours worked depends on several criteria, one of which is the funding source (RF Grant) guidelines.