- Review MAE
Graduate Course Advising information.
- PhD students must be registered every semester until
- Students must register for at least one credit during
the semester immediately preceding your degree conferral
date. (February Conferral Requires Fall Registration
& June/September Conferral Requires Spring
- If conferring, be sure that there are no incomplete (I/U)
grades or missing grades on your record.
Minimum Credits: 72 | Minimum GPA: 3.00
Selection of Academic Advisor
- PhD students should select their academic advisor preferably in
the first semester, but no later than the second semester.
- Consult MAE
website to learn about faculty research interests.
- Students should consult with department faculty to
identify an academic advisor for their Ph.D. dissertation research
Annual reviews occur every year during the month of August.
You should fill out the annual review form, have advisor and
committee members sign the form and submit it to MAE graduate
office for further approval.
For all information regarding steps to graduation, cap and
gowns, ceremonies and more.