- Review MAE Graduate Course Advising information.
- PhD students must be registered every semester until graduation.
- Students must register for at least one credit during the semester immediately preceding your degree conferral date. (February Conferral Requires Fall Registration & June/September Conferral Requires Spring Registration)
- If conferring, be sure that there are no incomplete (I/U) grades or missing grades on your record.
Minimum Credits: 72 | Minimum GPA: 3.00
Selection of Academic Advisor
- PhD students should select their academic advisor preferably in the first semester, but no later than the second semester.
- Consult MAE website to learn about faculty research interests.
- Students should consult with department faculty to identify an academic advisor for their Ph.D. dissertation research work.
Annual reviews occur every year during the month of August.
You should fill out the annual review form, have advisor and committee members sign the form and submit it to MAE graduate office for further approval.
For all information regarding steps to graduation, cap and gowns, ceremonies and more.