Provided by a gift from Watts Architecture and Engineering P.C., this scholarship supports a student entering their junior year of study in Civil, Environmental, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering with preference given to a student from an underrepresented population with demonstrated financial need. The student will be given the opportunity to do a paid summer internship with Watts, contingent on availability.
- $1750 each year for two years (junior and senior years)
- Financial need
- Preference given to students from underrepresented populations
- Student in civil, environmental, electrical, or mechanical engineering entering their junior year
- Student must be in good academic standing and have demonstrated financial need
- Scholarship will be awarded for second year provided the student remains in good academic standing.
- Successful student will be required to write a thank you letter to the donor.
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff committee.
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for Accreditation and Student Affairs