Provided by a gift from Lester and Karen Gerhardt, this scholarship supports deserving engineering students in terms of both their quality and need, by helping to pay their tuition as they pursue their studies in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Academic Excellence: GPA>3.2
- Financial need
- Preference given to students applying from outside WNY
- Undergraduate students in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Successful student will be required to write a thank you letter to the donor
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff committee
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for Accreditation and Student Affairs