Current MS/ME Student Resources

Dr. Murray and students.

On this Page


Please visit the SEAS Portal to be forced registered into courses.

Courses that ISE graduate students need forced registration for are: IE 501/502 & 601/602 (PhD) Individual Problems, IE 559/560 MS Research Guidance, IE 659/660 Dissertation. If you are already approved for CPT because of a spring internship please complete the forced registration app and include the number of Individual Problems that you will need to be registered for and with which faculty member. Please remember that anything more than 1 credit of Individual Problems needed will have to have confirmation from the faculty member that they are approving their supervision of you for these credits. If it is only 1 credit of Individual Problems that you are requesting it will automatically be with the Director of Graduate Studies unless you have received approval from a specific faculty member that has agreed to supervise you. 


Frequently Asked Questions

  • Grad Student FAQs
    Explore our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about topics related to graduate students in Industrial and Systems Engineering.