Graduate Student Forms

MDI Forms

Graduate School Forms

The UB Graduate School has many forms for current and graduate students including PhD Applications to Candidacy (ATC), Leave of Absence, Certification of Full-Time Student Status, Transfer of Credits Petition and more. Visit The Graduate School website for more information.

Submit Forms

Have a form you need to submit? Securely upload advisement forms, I-9 documentation, direct deposit forms and more via SecureSEAS (UBITName and Password required).