Low-dimensional material synthesis and property
- Low-dimensional material synthesis through chemical vapor
deposition (CVD) and wet chemical methods. Materials include
carbonaceous materials (graphene, graphite oxide, carbon nanotube,
carbon nanofiber, etc.), transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs),
hexagonal boron nitride, silicon, metal oxides and their hybrid
- Physical and chemical modifications and property engineering of
carbonaceous materials and TMDs, etc.
Low-dimensional materials for energy storage and
- Electrochemical energy storage systems (including batteries,
symmetric/asymmetric supercapacitors and Li-ion capacitors) based
on low-dimensional materials and their applications for future
flexible, wearable devices.
- Electrocatalysis for energy conversion, including fuel cells
and metal-air batteries, etc.
- Environmental electrochemistry, including electrochemical
sensors, materials corrosion and prevention.