To support undergraduate students working on projects/research over the summer. Students must be working with a faculty member and willing to supervise a local high school student.
- $1000 for UB student, $200 for High School student
- Accepted to do research with UB faculty member over the summer
- Undergraduate student in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Must work the equivalent of full-time for one month
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff committee.
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for Accreditation and Student Affairs