The Top 3 Things You Need To Know Now!
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA will be available on October 1, 2017. Benefits to renewing your FAFSA early include:
- Consideration for Campus-Based aid. Funding is limited for awards including Federal Work-Study and the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG).
- Early notification of documentation requests. We will notify you if additional documentation is needed to process your financial aid. Resolving your HUB To-Do List early will prevent processing delays.
- Peace of mind. Knowing that your financial aid is all set for next year allows you to focus on your education and explore all of the student opportunities that UB offers.
- Excelsior! New York State is the first state to offer a financial aid program that will help eligible students cover the cost of tuition (not including fees, housing or other direct costs). Visit the Higher Education Services Center (HESC) website for information on eligibility requirements, frequently asked questions and to sign-up to receive email notifications when applications become available.
- Submit your final official transcripts by the first day of classes. Final official U.S. high school and transfer transcripts MUST be received by first day of classes for your starting term.
News & Announcements
1Capen will be open 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM on Monday January 29th.
Effective 1/13/18, there are minor changes to HUB. The look and feel are slightly different, however there are no functionality changes. For detailed information please see Changes to HUB after Upgrade (PDF).
1Capen will be open December 26th through December 29th with limited services. (Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Registrar related services will be available)
Information is subject to change without notice due to changes in federal, state and/or institutional rules and regulations. Students must complete a FAFSA every year. Students must be making satisfactory academic progress to continue to receive financial aid.