Provided by a gift from Lester and Karen Gerhardt, this
scholarship supports deserving engineering students in terms of
both their quality and need, by helping to pay their tuition as
they pursue their studies in the School of Engineering and Applied
- Academic Excellence: GPA>3.2.
- Financial need.
- Preference given to students applying from outside WNY.
- Undergraduate students in the School of Engineering and Applied
- Successful student will be required to write a thank you letter
to the donor.
- Recommendation: Letter of recommendation from faculty
member is required.
- Deadline: February 15
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for
Accreditation and Student Affairs