This scholarship was created in memory of Grace Lee, wife of
SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus George Lee and mother of
Kelvin Lee to be used to financially support undergraduate students
in an engineering discipline with a demonstrated financial
- Student entering junior year in an engineering or applied
- Demonstrates financial need as determined by FAFSA.
- Academic excellence being in top quartile of students in their
class based on GPA.
- Undergraduate students who have completed at least one semester
in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- US citizen or permanent resident who is eligible for in-state
- Successful student will be required to write a thank you letter
to the donor.
- Recommendation: Letter of recommendation from faculty
member is required.
- Deadline: October 25
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for
Accreditation and Student Affairs