Given by Mary Wolf, to honor and pay tribute to her late husband
Harold O. Wolf, BA geology 1960, to recognize high achieving
students pursuing an engineering degree who distinguish themselves
in academic coursework and extracurricular activities.
- Excellence in academic coursework.
- Demonstrate exceptional motivation, innovation and
participation in student project and/or competition.
- Student leader or involvement in activities or programs that
enhance student experience.
- Authorship and/or presentation of paper or participate in
research, design or testing effort within an engineering
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the School of
Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- No application is required
- Departmental nomination required
- Award recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for
Accreditation and Student Affairs