Undergraduate Committee

If you are unable to get help from your assigned academic advisor, the members of the Undergraduate Committee are available to assist. If you have a questions about the degree requirements but don't yet have an academic advisor, or if your advisor is unavailable or is otherwise unable to help you, make an appointment to see one of the Undergraduate Committee members for advice.