Dean's Award for Undergraduate Achievement
- Academic excellence
- Student leader or involvement in activities or programs that
enhance student experience.
- Authorship and/or presentation of paper or participate in
- Undergraduate student in the School of Engineering and Applied
- No application is required
- Departmental nomination required
- Award recipient will be chosen by the Dean of the School of
Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for
Accreditation and Student Affairs