The School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Leadership
Scholarship is intended to support students who are leaders in
their club/organization and who are contributing significantly to
the mission of the club/organization and the School of Engineering
and Applied Sciences.
- Leadership in student club/organization
- Contribution to mission of club/organization and SEAS
- Financial need
- Undergraduate student in School of Engineering and Applied
- Recommendation: Letter of recommendation from faculty
member is required.
- Deadline: October 25, February 15
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff
- Contact Christine Human, Associate
Dean for Accreditation and Student Affairs