This scholarship was established by Larry and Amanda Megan in order to promote higher education in a technical area for Buffalo City high school students in need of financial assistance.
- Student from the City of Buffalo based upon academic achievement and financial need; high school GPA of 90% or better; shows evidence of community service
- Applicant is accepted into the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Scholarship will be awarded throughout undergraduate education as long as the student pursues an undergraduate major offered by the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and maintains a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Application: Go to eng.buffalo.edu/undergrad/apps/scholarship. UBITName and password are required to apply. Include in your scholarship specific narrative how you meet the selection criteria.
- Recommendation: Letter of recommendation from teacher or advisor is required
- Deadline: March 31
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff committee
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for Accreditation and Student Affairs