This scholarship is provided through a generous gift from the
family of the late Dr. David M. Benenson, faculty member of the
electrical engineering department, to students who have completed
an internship and is intended to provide support to help students
achieve their academic and professional goals.
- Academic Excellence: GPA>3.2.
- Leadership Qualities: candidates must demonstrate strong
leadership qualities, and/or ability to work in teams.
- Commitment to Goals: candidates must have a track record of
being able to follow through on objectives.
- Vision of the Future: candidates must be able to articulate
challenging, worthwhile future goals for themselves, and methods to
achieve the goals.
- Undergraduate or graduate students in SEAS.
- Internship must be completed during the calendar year
- Successful student will be required to write a thank you letter
to the donor.
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen by a faculty/staff
- Contact Christine Human, Associate Dean for
Accreditation and Student Affairs