Specialty/Research Focus: Wireless Communications and Networking, MIMO Systems and Space-Time Coding, MIMO-OFDM Systems, Cooperative Communications for Wireless Networks.
• Book: K. J. R. Liu, A. Sadek, Weifeng Su, and A.
Kwasinski, Cooperative Communications and Networking, Cambridge
University Press, 2009. (ISBN-10-0521895138)
• Weifeng Su, J. D. Matyjas, M. J. Gans, and S. N. Batalama, “Maximum achievable capacity in airborne MIMO communications with arbitrary alignments of linear transceiver antenna arrays,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 12, December 2013.
• Weifeng Su, J. D. Matyjas, and S. N. Batalama, “Active cooperation between primary users and cognitive radio users in heterogeneous ad-hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 4, pp.1796-1805, April 2012.
• Weifeng Su, S. Lee, D. A. Pados, and J. D. Matyjas, “Optimal power assignment for minimizing the average total transmission power in hybrid-ARQ Rayleigh fading links,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 59, no. 7, pp.1867-1877, July 2011.
• S. Lee, Weifeng Su, S. N. Batalama, and J. D. Matyjas, “Cooperative decode-and-forward ARQ relaying: performance analysis and power optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 9, no. 8, pp.2632-2642, August 2010.
• Weifeng Su, A. K. Sadek, and K. J. R. Liu, “Cooperative communication protocols in wireless networks: performance analysis and optimum power allocation,” Wireless Personal Communications (Springer), vol. 44, no. 2, pp.181-217, January 2008.
• Weifeng Su, Z. Safar, and K. J. R. Liu, “Towards maximum achievable diversity in space, time and frequency: performance analysis and code design,” IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, vol. 4, no. 4, pp.1847-1857, July 2005.
• Weifeng Su, Z. Safar, and K. J. R. Liu, “Full-rate full-diversity space-frequency codes with optimum coding advantage,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, no. 1, pp.229-249, January 2005.
• Weifeng Su and X.-G. Xia, “Signal constellations for quasi-orthogonal space-time block codes with full diversity,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 50, no. 10, pp.2331-2347, October 2004.