Welcome to the UB Confucius Institute
The UB Confucius Institute supports China-related research and artistic production at UB, Chinese language teaching at UB and in local K-12 schools, and cultural events that foster a better understanding of Chinese traditions and contemporary culture in our community. Find out about all we have to offer for students of all ages and interests!
- UB Confucius Institute Posts Comprehensive List of Activities since Its Founding in 2009
- Confucius Institute Co-sponsors Two Talks in Economics Department Seminar Series
- My Mandarin Experience, by Jaivi P. Chandola
- Marketplace Correspondent Scott Tong Speaks on His New Book, “A Village with My Name”
- Local Student Oliver Derrah succeeds in Chinese Bridge Speech Contest