* During the Senior year you will participate in research opportunities directed by our faculty, and the program culminates with a Senior Design Project highlighting your combined knowledge across all of your coursework.
* As a graduate student you focus on designing research experiments specific to your interests, allowing you to gain in-depth knowledge in the areas of Biomedical Engineering that interest you most.
* Our faculty are highly engaged in cutting edge research, bringing their expertise into the classroom to ensure that you are on the forefront of this dynamic field.
* You will actively participate in a variety of hands on experiences in and out of the classroom. In the early years of the undergraduate program you build a core foundation of engineering and biomedical principles and apply it to laboratory experiments in the Junior year.
* The skills and knowledge you gain from our program prepares you to critically respond to challenges in the field and to test and implement solutions you develop.
* All of our students gain theoretical and practical knowledge that allows them to easily tansition from the classroom to careers in industry or academia.
332 Bonner Hall
University at Buffalo, North Campus
Buffalo, NY 14260-1920